Digital Consumer View 2015 (Asia)
Marketers have long been trying to get a complete view of their consumers to better align their marketing efforts. With the advent of the Digital age, which has now evolved into what is now known as the Internet of Things, marketers are increasingly finding themselves grappling to truly understand consumer preferences and behavior when it comes to channels, devices and content.
Performance Marketing | Asia
2016 Post Show Report
If you didn’t make it to eTail Asia 2016, here is what you missed out on:
- Opportunity to learn from the top e-tailers in the region on how they are scaling up their e-commerce business in Asia
- One stop platform to meet Asia’s best solution providers in the retargeting, loyalty, logistics, payments, mobile, multi-channel & analytics space
- New interactive formats such as Case Study Revolution, Drill-down Roundtables, 1-2-1 Drop In Clinics, Unconference Live! and Boardroom Discussions to have an open discussion about your challenges and strategies to overcome them
- Country clinics: Hear leading e-commerce companies from Indonesia, Thailand, India, Philippines & Malaysia to know the top trends in the region
- 3 days to network, learn and have a good time!
Breaking Barriers To Push Notification Engagement
For years, brands have been slow to implement push notifications. They’re cautious of sending too often and annoying those who ultimately opt-out. As a result, brands fail to reach users on the most personal device they own — their smartphones.
Attendee Information for eTail Asia 2017
Over 100 of your peers have already confirmed their seat for the upcoming eTail Asia 2017.
This interactive forward-thinking forum is dedicated to topics surrounding the omni-channel experience, mobile technology, driving revenue and growth, data analytics, the customer journey, customer experience and provides you with the opportunity to benchmark, share ideas, find solutions for your business and build lasting relationships.
eTail Asia 2017 will be unlike any event you've ever encountered.
If you'd like to see who has registered for the conference so far, click on the thumbnail to download the attendee list.
Five Challenges facing Retailers Today
To create the right customer experience, they need the right tools.
Customers approach the buying process more knowledgeably and with more online options. This new style of buying introduces challenges that offer new opportunities for retailers, allowing them to tap into customer data to build a singular customer-centric experience that drives increased loyalty for their brands. They need the right processes and tools to deliver results, from increased customer satisfaction and loyalty to lifetime value. Learn about the five key challenges retailers face today and how to solve them.
Data Journalism: Using Small Data for Big Impact
Like most Internet companies today, PropertyGuru processes terabytes
of data daily, as users across Southeast Asia use our variety of platforms
to buy and sell homes, or simply just to keep themselves up to date on
the real estate market. Data is collected at every point of interaction – it
is inevitable – simply to deliver on our promise to help property seekers
to make more confident decisions.
Download this infographic to know more today now.
How to execute a mobile strategy that effectively acquires, engages and services the customer?
In this presentation, understand how Chinmay Malaviya, the Co-Founder of Food Panda discuss about:
- What is the #1 rule for mobile strategy?
- Understanding your mobile strategy goals – Why is mobile a big focus at Food Panda?
- How to adapt your mobile strategy to customer wants, competitor behavior and overall market conditions
e-Tail 2017 Sponsorship Agenda
eTail Asia is back for its 5th year, 7-9 March 2017, Marina Bay Sands, Singapore and we are excited to announce that we've just finalized the 2017 agenda! You can download it by clicking here.